Περιοχή κατοικίας: Βάρη
Online μαθήματα: Ναι
Εξυπηρετεί τις περιοχές: Αργυρούπολη, Βάρη, Βούλα, Βουλιαγμένη, Γλυφάδα, Ελληνικό, Κορωπί, Σαρωνικού,
Παιδιά Φοιτητές Ενήλικες
Μαθητές με μαθησιακές δυσκολίες
State University of New York
Τμήμα Bachelor of Arts: Concentration in Early Childhood development & Language Arts
Substitute School Teacher Jersey City, NJ (2014-2017)
Substitute School Teacher New York, NY (Fall 2016- Present)
-Establish a rapport with students, both mandated and at-risk, to guide them in developing peer interaction skills and the tools to work through social situations.
-Create and teach guidance lessons to assist with classroom needs.
-Conduct behavioral observations to gain a better understanding of students.
-Reinforce IEP goals through individual and group of 3 counseling.
-Collaborate with supervisor, staff, and parents on a daily basis.
-Demonstrate excellent skills that exemplify the standards of teaching set by the state of Common Core.
-Engages students in learning and consistently creates an inviting classroom environment for all learners.
Student Teaching, FECC Children Academy Cerritos, CA 90703 (Spring 2004)
-Create daily lesson plans
-Co-taught and eventually took over full control of the classroom
Kettering Elementary School. Long Beach, Fall 1999
Lafayette Elementary School, Long Beach, Summer 2000
John H. Finley PS#129, NY, Spring 2014
Mamie Fay PS#122, Queens, NY, Fall 2015
· Childcare, Bellflower CA 90706 Fall 2005 thru June 2009
· Greek School Teacher Los Angeles Fall 1999 thru June 2012
· New Jersey Substitute school teacher grades Kindergarten thru 12th grade Fall 2013-June 2017
· Middle School In Harlem NY Fall 2016-thru June 2017 (classroom teacher)
ICT classroom and Self contain classroom
· ELA, Social Studies, Science and Math
· Middle School in Long Island City NY Fall 2017 thru June 2018 (classroom teacher)
· Math. Self- Contain classroom
· Elementary School in Long Island City NY Fall 2018 thru June 2019 (classroom teacher)
Self-Contain classroom Kindergarten thru 3rd grade
· Life Program in Harlem NY Fall 2019 thru June 2020 (classroom teacher)
Birth thru 3 years old
· REC centers In NY June 2020 thru September 2020 (classroom teacher)
From 1st grade thru 8th grade blended groups ICT & self-contain
· Middle School in Bronx NY Fall 2020 present (classroom teacher)
· ELA ICT and self-contain classroom
· Greek School Teacher and Counselor Association, Member Fall 1999-Present
· International Association of Christian Early Educators
-Bilingual: fluent in both English and Greek
-California, Child development teacher Permit
-New Jersey, Substitute Certifications of Eligibility Prek thru 12th grade
-New York, Substitute Certifications of Eligibility Birth thru 12th grade
-New York, Teachers Certifications in Progress
-Training In School Violence Prevention and Intervention DASA
-Coursework / Training in Identification and Reporting of Child Abuse and Maltreatment
-raining In the Needs of Students With Autism
-ASCI Early Education Conference Institute The Special Needs of Children
Μοιραστείτε αυτή τη σελίδα
Επικοινωνήστε με τον εκπαιδευτικό