Μαθητές με μαθησιακές δυσκολίες
Βασικός Τίτλος Σπουδών
University of Liverpool, University of London and Hellenic American University
Μεταπτυχιακός Τίτλος Σπουδών
MA in Classics and The Advanced Diploma in Teaching English as a Second Language, University College of London
PhD candidate. Department of History and Ethnology, Democritus University of Thrace (Greece)
May 2015 - present: Oral and written examiner B1-C2 level.
September 2007-present: Private tutor, EFL
May 2017 - April 2019: Cuisine Project. An innovative approach to the study of culinary practices in past societies. School of archaeology. University of Oxford.
November 2014- September 2015: EXPLORE project, Aristotle University of Thessaloniki
Σεμινάρια - Επιμόρφωση
- The Communicative English Teaching Test (CETT). Center for applied linguistics and language studies. Hellenic American University - Hellenic American Union.
- The Advanced Diploma in Teaching English as a Second Language. Teacher education center. Hellenic American - Hellenic American Union.
- Art and Inquiry, Museum teaching strategies for your classroom. Museum of Modern Arts - New York
- Foundations of teaching for learning - Being a teacher. Commonwealth Educational trust.
- Effective classroom interactions: Supporting young children's' development. University of Virginia
- Lymperaki, D. Urem-Kotsou, Κ. Κotsos, Κ. Kotsakis (2016): Household Scales: What ceramics can tell us about households in the Late Neolithic Stavroupoli, Open Archeology2, 328-345
- Lymperaki, D. Urem-Kotsou, Κ. Kotsakis, Κ. Κotsos, A. Chondrogianni: Neolithic Stavroupoli and Toumba Kremastis Koiladas: cooking pots and the social context of their use AEMTH 31, 2018 (in press)
- 18th Conference of the International Work Group for Palaeoethnobotany, Lecce (Italy), 3–8 June 2019: García-Granero JJ, Lymperaki M, Tsirtsi K, Tsafou E. A microbotanical approach to plant preparation and consumption in the prehistoric Aegean.
- EAA Barcelona 2018 24th Annual Meeting of the European Association of Archaeologists. 5 - 8 September 2018, Barcelona: J.J. Garcia - Granero, D. Urem - Kotsou, M. Lymperaki, Y. Stagkidis, A. Bogaard: The truth lies within the pot: Experimental approaches to the reconstruction of prehistoric culinary practices through microbotanical analysis
- AEMTH 2018 31st meeting of the Archaeological work in Macedonia and Thrace. 8 - 10 March 2018: M. Lymperaki, D. Urem-Kotsou, Κ. Kotsakis, Κ. Κotsos, A. Chondrogianni: Neolithic Stavroupoli and Toumba Kremastis Koiladas: cooking pots and the social context of their use
- EAA Vilnius 2016: 22nd Annual Meeting of the European Association of Archaeologists. 31 August-4 September 2016, Vilnius. M. Lymperaki, D. Urem-Kotsou, Κ. Kotsakis, Κ. Κotsos, A. Chondrogianni: Food Preparation, Commensality and the Formation of social cohesion in the Late Neolithic Macedonia, Northern Greece
- EAA Glasgow 2015: 21st Conference of the European Association of Archaeologists. 3-5 September 2015. M. Lymperaki, D. Urem-Kotsou, Κ. Kotsakis, Κ. Κotsos:Household Scales: What ceramics can tell us about households in the Late Neolithic Stavroupoli
- Thessaloniki 2015: Exploitation of resources in the Neolithic Period in Northern Greece.Material culture and environment, Interim Results. Workshop, Thessaloniki, 13.03.2015,
- Silva, M. Lymperaki, G. Elezi, I. Siamidou, E. Tzemopoulou & D. Urem-Kotsou:Connecting people: LN pottery
- Urem-Kotsou, T. Papadakou, N. Saridaki, M. Lymperaki, T. Silva, E.Tzemopoulou, I. Siamidou & I. Stagkidis: Vessels use. An experimental approach to cooking pots
- Lymperaki, T. Silva & D. Urem-Kotsou: Late Neolithic cooking pots
Αντικείμενα ΕξειδίκευσηςCambridgeESBIELTSLanguage CertLRNMichiganMSUNOCNPTETIETOEFLTOEICΕιδικό Μάθημα ΠανελληνίωνΚΠΓ
Μοιραστείτε αυτή τη σελίδα